Burnt Oak - Wedding Menu Card
Using subtle maple leaf details, our Burnt Oak collection is intended to blend into a contemporary autumn wedding day, shown here with an autumnal menu card for your tables.
- Read the Guide
- Placing an Order and Process
- Lead Times
- Terms and Conditions
A full guide to our wedding day stationery, including menu cards, can be found by clicking the link below.
Use the drop-downs below to configure and place a full order. Please note NO details are collected at the time of purchase. The process after placing an order is as follows:
- We contact you direct to collect the information required within 2 working days* of placing an order; if you have opted for personalised menus this will include a template to complete with guest names / meal choices. We use the email address submitted during payment - please make sure this is up to date and correct.
- First proofs once details are received are sent within a maximum of 5 working days*
- Further proofs are sent within a maximum of 3 working days*
- Production is then completed within a maximum of 2 weeks
*Working days do not include Weekends, Bank Holidays or any day that the Studio is scheduled to be closed, including emergency or unplanned closures. You can find our opening times and scheduled closures here:
Lead times vary due to how long the proofing process takes and for day stationery will depend on how many elements you've ordered. Typically orders are completed between 3-6 weeks, depending on size, composition and complexity of order. If you're ordering just menu cards this should be a little shorter.
Please contact us prior to ordering if you have a specific timeframe in mind.
Placing a full order is with acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. These can be found here:
We advise having a quick read of these prior to checking out.
Use the dropdown menus below to configure your order. If you get stuck or need any help, you can drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on 01905 28997.