Covent Garden - Trifold Wedding Invitation
Our Covent Garden collection uses a vintage floral monogram of the to-be-weds' initials for a beautifully subtle and stylish design on this trifold wedding invitation.
Each panel measures at 140mm by 140mm and can come with a detachable RSVP panel for guests to detach and send back without the need of an external envelope, if required. As standard the trifold comes with a non-detachable panel.
You can choose from one of five high-quality cardstock finishes to print on, with ink colouring adjustable to colours from our colour card shown to the left (typically reserved for accents and belly bands, with main text in black or dark tones).
Trifold invitations can be provided as-is, or with a number of accessories and options:
- A translucent vellum jacket
- Self-adhesive wax seals, including the option of a personalised monogram with your initials, in a range of designs and colours (can be used to seal vellum or to seal envelopes)
- A selection of ribbon colours (or rustic twine) which will be cut to size and ready to tie
- A selection of coloured envelope options and envelope liners
- Envelope addressing - saving you from having to write each envelope by hand – dark envelopes can even be printed in white ink using our specialised printers
- Guest name addressing on the invitation cards
- Matching simple evening-only invitations
- Personalised envelope stickers
All options are shown in the images to the left or above.
Wording and layout are entirely customisable and covered in our comprehensive, 1-on-1 proofing process. Ordering to dispatch is often completed within 2-3 weeks.
You can also order a sample from this page, including multiple swatches.