Earls Court - Guest Book
Handmade matching Guest book for our Earl's Court Collection
- 20cm x 20cm in size
- 22mm diameter Silver Spiral Binding
- 1050gsm multi-layered Luxe White front cover - printed
- 700gsm multi-layered Luxe White back cover - blank
- 20, 30 or 40 page options
- 175gsm Luxe White inside pages
- All inside pages are blank
- 100% handmade in our studio using "Bobby" our book-binder.
Placing an Order & Process
Use the drop down menus below to configure your order on the number of pages required, and enter the personalised details.
If you are buying a Guestbook as part of a larger stationery order, we will proof the guest book at the same time as your other items. They will also be shipped with your other items and as a result the following timescales apply.
- We contact you direct to collect the information required within 2 working days* of placing an order. We use the email address submitted during payment - please make sure this is up to date and correct. (Please note details for Guest Books are collected at the time of ordering)
- First proofs once details are received are sent within 5 working days*
Further proofs are sent within 3 working days*
- There is a mandatory maximum of 2 weeks production time once proofs are approved.
If you are buying a Guestbook as a standalone purchase
- we aim to send you the proof of your Guestbook within 3 working days
- You have two proofing rounds included, if further amendments are to be made these will be chargeable at the standard rate. Please see Terms and Conditions
- You will be expected to sing off on the Guestbook, and once this is received your order will take up to 7 days to be dispatched.
*Working days do not include Weekends, Bank Holidays or any day that the Studio is scheduled to be closed, including emergency or unplanned closures.
Please contact us on email@example.com, 01905 28 997 or using our contact form here
Use the dropdown menus below to configure your order. If you get stuck or need any help, you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01905 28997.