Elm Park - Wedding Invitation Suite
Our Elm Park collection uses beautiful floral artwork, contemporary and elegant typography plus a golden monogram (either of a single initial of the to-be-weds' joined surname or initials of the couple if preferred) for a stunning invitation suite.
Our invitation suites are hugely versatile and use multiple pieces to build a package as needed. Starting with the main items themselves, you can have the following, all of which can be printed double-sided if required:
- 5” x 7” Invitation Card with a White or Kraft Envelope
- A6 RSVP Card with a White or Kraft Envelope
- Large Information Card (105mm x 125mm)
- Small Information Card (105mm x 105mm)
You can choose from one of five high-quality cardstock finishes to print on, with ink colouring adjustable to colours from our colour card shown to the left (typically reserved for accents and belly bands, with main text in black or dark tones).
Invitation suites can be hugely accessorised, ensuring that your finished suite is tailored to you, with the option of:
- A paper or vellum belly band to wrap around your invitation items
- A translucent vellum jacket
- Self-adhesive wax seals, including the option of a personalised monogram with your initials, in a range of designs and colours (can be used to seal vellum, add to vellum belly band as decoration, or seal envelopes)
- A selection of coloured envelope options, all of which are available with envelope liners which can be provided plain, or printed with artwork
- Envelope addressing - saving you from having to write each envelope by hand, or your guests from having to address the return RSVP envelope – dark envelopes can even be printed in white ink using our specialised printers
- Guest name addressing on the invitation cards
- Matching simple evening-only invitations
- Personalised envelope stickers
All options are shown in the images to the left or above.
Wording and layout are entirely customisable and covered in our comprehensive, 1-on-1 proofing process. Ordering to dispatch is often completed within 2-3 weeks.
You can also order a sample with optional swatches from this page.