Wax Seals - Various Colours and Designs
Wax seals are a huge part of our catalog, and we now give you the option to order them from us direct.
If placing a full save the date or invitation order with us however, these options are available on either the save the date or invitation page. You also receive a 15% discount on the cost per seal if you are ordering wax seals with your invitations via the invitation listing. To qualify for this discount you must order your seals via the Wedding Invitation listing. Adding them to cart from this listing will not apply the discount.
Size and Options
Our wax seals are hand made in the UK and are 27mm wide approx. Please note due to the handmade nature of these seals, this size will vary by up to 3mm is each direction. This is considered normal.
We have a minimum order of 25 seals.
You can customise yours seals in several ways
- Colour - we have 12 to choose from (see image 2)
- "House" designs - we have 13 "House" designs to choose from (see image 3)
- Monogram - we can have a monogram engraved for you. We have 14 standard monogram to choose from. As these are custom made, there is a one-off engraving fee of £45 in addition to the cost of the seals. (see image 3)
- Custom - we can create a design for you. This incurs a £80 design and engraving fee, in addition to the cost of the seals. Your design cannot be too intricate and must fit a 27mm coin.
The seals come with a self adhesive tab on the back. This means you can use the seals for many purposes, including
- to seal vellum jackets
- to seal shut pocketfolds
- to seal save the date, invitation and thank you card envelopes
- to add decoration to place cards
- to add decoration to favour or cake boxes
- to add decoration to confetti bags
You can also purchase other accessories that compliment our Wax Seals
As our wax seals are not made by us, but by a single supplier they can take between 1-2 weeks to make and be dispatched. This is especially the case during busy periods, such as Christmas and Summer. If you need them sooner, please contact us here.