Chelsea - Concertina Wedding Invitation
Our Chelsea collection is the ideal design for those wanting a simple, contemporary invitation design. This concertina invitation uses a beautiful handwritten script for a modern wedding invitation.
Concertina invitations are a unique, all-in-one option, incorporating a detachable RSVP postcard that is pre-perforated. They are 420mm x 145mm in size, with each individual panel sized at 105mm x 145mm – split into a decorative front panel, main invitation, information and the RSVP postcard.
If you have a lot of content – or wish for guests to select menu choices – then we can provide them double-sided.
You can choose from one of five high-quality cardstock finishes to print on, with ink colouring adjustable to colours from our colour card shown to the left (typically reserved for accents and any adjustable artwork, with main text in black or dark tones).
The concertina invitation can be provided as-is with a white or kraft envelope or with a choice of multiple accessories and additional options:
- A translucent vellum jacket
- Self-adhesive wax seals, including the option of a personalised monogram with your initials, in a range of designs and colours
- 3mm satin ribbon in a range of colours, or rustic twine, cut to size
- A selection of coloured envelope options, all of which are available with envelope liners which can be provided plain, personalised, patterned or with artwork
- Envelope addressing - saving you from having to write each envelope by hand – dark envelopes can even be printed in white ink using our specialised printers
- Guest name addressing on the invitations
- Matching simple evening-only invitations
- Personalised envelope stickers
All options are shown in the images to the left or above.
Wording and layout are entirely customisable and covered in our comprehensive, 1-on-1 proofing process. Ordering to dispatch is often completed within 2-3 weeks.
You can also order a sample from this page, which will include a matching evening invitation and the option of both a cardstock and envelope swatch.