Please note that the studio will be closed between Thursday 29th February - Monday 4th March, re-opening on Tuesday 5th March due to exhibiting at The National Wedding Show. If your production window falls into this period then timings will likely be extended.
You will now be in receipt of the proofs which require your acceptance. Please read the information below and, to sign off your proofs and send to print, please complete the form.
A few notes worth being aware of:
- Printing does not take place until confirmation of acceptance has been received.
- By completing the form you agree that you've thoroughly checked and approved the proofs you've been sent.
- Replacements for customer-approved errors are chargeable. Please make sure you check every aspect of your proofs.
- If a replacement order is not able to be arranged, prior fees paid will not be refunded.
- Our goal is to always ensure that orders are dispatched within 2 weeks of receiving the completed sign-off, however this can be dependent upon supplier deliveries and our order book. Please note for foiled items this extends to 3 weeks
- If you are likely to be away during the production period we would ask that you don't yet sign off your proofs. Please let us know when you're going to be away so we can coordinate production / delivery with you.
- During the 2/3 week production period, you will not receive updates regarding the status of your order. you will receive notification when the order is shipped only. Please refrain from chasing for updates unless the 2 week deadline has passed.
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for additional detail if required
Please note that the form below will not load if you're using Internet Explorer which is no longer a supported browser. Please use an alternative browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari to complete the sign-off for your proofs.