Newbury - Pocketfold Wedding Invitation
Our Newbury collection has a traditional look, with classical typography used alongside botanical elements in the form of a small floral motif. This pocketfold invitation suite is shown in navy but can easily be switched to another colour, as can print colouring for a different scheme.
The pocketfold wedding invitation is a classical configuration; stylish, elegant but functional, with an RSVP plus additional inserts being neatly stacked into the pocket inside.
Our pocketfolds come in a multitude of colour options, perfect for blending or contrasting with cardstock, with ink colouring adjustable to colours from our colour card shown to the left (typically reserved for accents and belly bands, with main text in black or dark tones).
When closed, you can opt for a belly band or a vintage wax seal to keep the pocketfolds closed, ready for your guests to open.
Pocketfolds can be hugely accessorised, ensuring that your finished suite is tailored to you, with the option of:
- A paper or vellum belly band to wrap around your pocketfold
- Self-adhesive wax seals, including the option of a personalised monogram with your initials, in a range of designs and colours (can be used to seal the pocketfold or seal envelopes.
- Envelope addressing - saving you from having to write each envelope by hand, or your guests from having to address the return RSVP envelope
- Guest name addressing on the invitation cards
- Matching simple evening-only invitations
- Personalised envelope stickers
All options are shown in the images to the left or above.
Wording and layout are entirely customisable and covered in our comprehensive, 1-on-1 proofing process. Ordering to dispatch is often completed within 2-3 weeks.
You can also order a sample with optional swatches from this page.