Covent Garden - Wedding Place Card
With an abstract, contemporary style these eye-catching place cards are from our Covent Garden collection.
- Placing an Order and Process
- Lead Times
Use the drop-downs below to configure and place a full order. Please note NO details are collected at the time of purchase. The process after placing an order is as follows:
- We contact you direct to collect the information required within 2 working days* of placing an order. We use the email address submitted during payment - please make sure this is up to date and correct.
- First proofs once details are received are sent within a maximum of 5 working days*
- Further proofs are sent within a maximum of 3 working days*
- Production is then completed within a maximum of 2 weeks
*Working days do not include Weekends, Bank Holidays or any day that the Studio is scheduled to be closed, including emergency or unplanned closures. You can find our opening times and scheduled closures here:
Lead times vary due to how long the proofing process takes and for day stationery will depend on how many elements you've ordered. We typically recommend placing on-the-day stationery orders no later than 6 weeks before the wedding date. Of course, if you're ordering just place cards the lead time may well be a lot shorter.
Please contact us prior to ordering if you have a specific timeframe in mind.
Use the dropdown menus below to configure your order. If you get stuck or need any help, you can drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on 01905 28997.