Hampstead - Wedding Seating Plan
Our Hampstead collection uses watercolour florals alongside vintage typography on this table plan, perfect for the outdoor or summer wedding.
- Read the Guide
- Placing an Order and Process
- Lead Times
- Terms and Conditions
A full guide to our wedding day stationery, including seating plans, can be found by clicking the link below.
Use the drop-downs below to configure and place a full order. Please note NO details are collected at the time of purchase. The process after placing an order is as follows:
- We contact you direct to collect the information required within 2 working days* of placing an order; this will include a template to complete for your seating plan. We use the email address submitted during payment - please make sure this is up to date and correct.
- First proofs once details are received are sent within a maximum of 5 working days*
- Further proofs are sent within a maximum of 3 working days*
- Table plans are then sent immediately to print, with delivery taking place within 3 working days
*Working days do not include Weekends, Bank Holidays or any day that the Studio is scheduled to be closed, including emergency or unplanned closures. You can find our opening times and scheduled closures here:
With table plans the majority of time is spent on proofing. Once signed off your seating plan will typically be delivered to you within three business days via courier.
If your table plan is part of a larger wedding day stationery order then it could take a little longer. We typically recommend a window of at least 4 weeks before your wedding day before placing your seating plan order.
Placing a full order is with acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. These can be found here:
We advise having a quick read of these prior to checking out.
Use the dropdown menus below to configure your order. If you get stuck or need any help, you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01905 28997.