Hoxton - Wedding Order of Service
With a classic style, this elegant order of service booklet comes from our Hoxton collection.
- Choosing the right booklet
- Placing an Order and Process
- Lead Times
It can sometimes be difficult to know whether to opt for a 4, 8, or 12-sided order of service booklet. If you're been provided the content by the person conducting your ceremony then you're welcome to send us this by email, in advance, and we'll be able to advise which one you need.
Use the drop-downs below to configure and place a full order. Please note NO details are collected at the time of purchase. The process after placing an order is as follows:
- We contact you direct to collect the information required within 2 working days* of placing an order. We use the email address submitted during payment - please make sure this is up to date and correct.
- First proofs once details are received are sent within a maximum of 5 working days*
- Further proofs are sent within a maximum of 3 working days*
- Production is then completed within a maximum of 2 weeks
*Working days do not include Weekends, Bank Holidays or any day that the Studio is scheduled to be closed, including emergency or unplanned closures. You can find our opening times and scheduled closures here:
Lead times vary due to how long the proofing process takes and for day stationery will depend on how many elements you've ordered. We typically recommend placing on-the-day stationery orders no later than 6 weeks before the wedding date.
If you're ordering just order of service booklets this should be a little shorter; once signed off, you can expect your booklets to be delivered to you within 3 business days.
Please contact us prior to ordering if you have a specific deadline.
Use the dropdown menus below to configure your order. If you get stuck or need any help, you can drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on 01905 28997.